Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Lies Of The Aberdeen Establishment

 In my blog of December 12th 2010 - "The Sectioning Of Anne Greig" I described in detail the events of September 5th 2000 when Anne Mackie (as she was known then) was forcibly sectioned in Cornhill Psychiatric Hospital in Aberdeen, and the confusion which exists over the paperwork required to authorise this sectioning which appears to have gone missing. This incident occurred just eleven days after Hollie had made a statement to Grampian Police, the content of which I have been personally prohibited from referring to by the Scottish Courts "in the public interest".

 I have a copy of a letter dated August 1st 2003 from Mrs Catherine Mason, a Senior Social Worker with Aberdeen City Council's Community Mental Health Team, which stated that the warrant required by Section 24 of the Mental Health (Scotland) Act 1984 was signed by Justice of the Peace, John Logan.

 We have recently contacted Mr Logan who stated:

"I have never been approached to sign any such warrant and I believe that such a document would have to be signed by a Sheriff."

 A prima facie case undoubtedly exists for a full investigation into the false imprisonment of Anne Greig.

 This untrue statement emanating from Social Services has an uncanny similarity to events occurring in the aftermath of my arrest for Breach of the Peace in February 2010. While I was held in custody in Aberdeen, my home in Cheshire was raided by four Grampian Police officers who seized a wide variety of items. To date, there is still no sign of the search warrant authorising this.

 Anne's MP, Owen Paterson, wrote to Grampian Police requesting information on this matter and he was informed in writing that the warrant was prepared by a PC Vreades.

 I promptly contacted PC Vreades, who not only knew nothing about the warrant, but stated that he was not of sufficient seniority to be involved in the preparation of such a document.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment