Thursday, August 4, 2011

Suspicous Death Of Roy Greig: More Strange Developments

 Roy Greig, Hollie's uncle, was found dead in a burning car, just north of Aberdeen on 17th November 1997. The police and procurator fiscal judged that there were no suspicous circumstances.

 When Hollie later alleged that her uncle had witnessed an episode of abuse, Anne Greig's suspicions were aroused and she asked to be provided with a copy of her brother's post-mortem report.

 After a long struggle to obtain a copy of this report, one was finally released in December 2009. Anne was shocked to read that Roy suffered injuries which did not appear to be consistent with the official cause of death, which was smoke inhalation.

 When I was being interviewed by police in February 2010 I was questioned about my attempts to communicate with the pathologist who performed the post-mortem. This surprised me as it did not seem to have any connection with the offence which I was alleged to have committed. I took the opportunity to name a person I had reason to believe may have been responsible for Roy Greig's death.

 No action appears to have been taken in respect of this information I provided to the police and, furthermore, when I received a transcript of the interview there was no mention of the crucial section relating to Roy's death. I have asked the Chief Constable of Grampian Police as well as senior officials of the Crown Office for an explanation but none has been forthcoming.

 In my blog of May 19th, I detailed the similarities between the death of Claire Morris in 1994 and that of Roy Greig as well as some of the people who were involved in both cases. Earlier this year Claire Morris' husband, Malcolm Webster, was found guilty of her murder. Grampian Police did not regard her death as suspicous at the time.

 Anne Greig recently sent a Freedom of Information request to Grampian Fire and Rescue Service in an attempt to find out more about her brother's death. The response she received, from a Peter Murray, can only be described as surreal.

 Mr Murray states that he could not supply all of the information as "the deceased has a right to a private family life under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act."

 He goes on  to claim that "disclosure is likely to prejudice substantially, the effective conduct of public affairs ...and would likely have a significantly disruptive effect on the way in which Grampian Fire and Rescue Service conducts its business."


  1. Bizarre indeed.

    These seem like the comments of someone who is very desperate, and running scared.

    Oh what a tangled spell he weaves.

  2. Good man Robert! Keep up the good work.

  3. I'm here to get a Captha! Let's try that then! Let's see if it still does it!

  4. Sorry for my ignorance Vin, but what is a Captha, and what does it do?

  5. I think these 2 links will give you a bit more insight into the surreal world of Mr Peter Murray, Robert.

  6. I have just been advised that Peter Murray is a graduate of Common Purpose.

    Other persons associated with Common Purpose with a connection to Hollie's case include Grampian Chief Constable Colin McKerracher, ex Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini and Shropshire Council Chief Executive Kim Ryley.

  7. The CP Exposed site indicates it has a very powerful presence in the Aberdeen area. The list of "Graduates" is lengthy for such a place as Aberdeen.

    My partner also died in the same circumstances in 2005. He was found burned to death in the garden beside his Landrover which had burnt out too. I had gone out shopping for an hour and he was alone in the house. He had been campaigning against Surrey Police,the Freemasons and their links with paedophilia.

    In the week before he died, two men had been sitting in a white van outside the house. It was a very rural area and unusual for such an event to happen.

    The Inquest verdict was Accidental Death. The Coroner gave false statements at the Inquest, these suited the purpose of the Police. Surrey Police failed to investigate and didn't want to know about information I had. It was Surrey Police who investigated, the same force as he had campaigned against.

    In the days after it happened, people locally told me he had been murdered. There was little or no evidence, all destroyed by fire, very convenient. Even 250 miles away, people told me he had been murdered.

    There seems to be a common thread to these deaths and those who pose a threat to the Police and other groups associated with them, go on to die in horrific circumstances where evidence is thin.

    I wonder how many more deaths there have been of this nature.