Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yet Another Trip To Stonehaven

 On Wednesday 20th July I will be attending yet another Intermediate Diet at Stonehaven Sheriff Court. This will be my ninth appearance there since I was arrested and by the end of this trip I will have travelled more than 6,000 miles in total from my home in Cheshire in order to attend court hearings in the North East of Scotland. The last three hearings have lasted no more than ten minutes.

 To put the travelling into perspective, 6,000 miles is than the distance from my home to Los Angeles or Beijing or Johannesburg or Rio de Janeiro.

 In my brief visits to Stonehaven it appears to be a very nice town, and I must say that I have not sensed any danger of the "serious civil unrest" which the Crown claimed could be triggered by my appearance in Aberdeenshire.

2 comments:

  1. There may be serious civil unrest if the Crown continue to cover up for paedophiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I wonder how many other Hollie Greig supporters are due to appear in court tomorrow...
    issued with spurious writs and interdicts

    ReplyDelete